Thursday, August 31, 2006

Screen Tees

When I was in middle school and even for part of high school my wardrobe was almost entirely composed of little screen tees. You know, the ones with either brand logos, popular catch-phrases, or cute designs from PacSun, Abercrombie & Fitch, etc etc. It's quite embaressing looking back on what I used to wear, but hey, it was middle school and I wore what everyone else wore. Since I've grown out of that style I haven't purchased a tee in years, I barely even buy solid color ones! Every time I'm tempted to I just look back and think about how much money was wasted on useless little t-shirts.

Nowadays the basic screen tee is definitely not what it used to be. As everyone knows, there are all sorts of designers and indie labels and such who are coming out with adorable, very artistic, and fashionable tees. It's not about falling back into the t-shirt, jeans, & sneakers rut that I was in but it's about taking that t-shirt and dressing it up with a cute jacket, skinny jeans, boots, & a great piece of jewelry. And with so many to choose from it allows me to find one that actually says something about myself and my style instead of being a walking advertisement.

Here are some of my favorites:

by Oligarchy (says "just called to say i love you", so cute!)

by Bond Girl

by Strandid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home