Monday, August 14, 2006

cheap monday jeans

Okay so I know this is like ancient history as far as fashion goes for the rest of the world, but, at least to my knowledge, the Cheap Monday jeans thing hasn't really caught on here. I was shopping today over in the Haight Ashbury district at a store called Villain's in search of a new pair of skinny jeans that would fit my budget (sadly that doesn't include Jbrands) and I found some Cheap Monday ones that I liked. The fit was right (they run so tiny, I had to get a 27 and I normally wear a 25!) and the price was right at $65. I decided not to buy them right yet because I would have preferred them in a darker denim. Came home later, googled the brand name, came up with all sorts of interesting stuff about their anti-Christian logo which is a skull with an upside down cross (which I didn't even notice when I tried them on).



Old article from ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=1456048

Devilish jeans, I love it! And who can resist clothing that stirs up controversy? I must go back and get myself a pair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home