Saturday, August 12, 2006

Vivienne Westwood for Nine West

I'm all about collaborations between big-name designers and discount super-stores (The Go! International line at Target for instance) because given my college-student budget there are a limited amount of options when buying designer fashion. When I first heard about Vivienne Westwood doing a line for Nine West I was so excited, until I heard about the price range. I mean, isn't the whole point of collaborating with Nine West is to get Vivienne Westwoood at Nine West prices? One of my co-workers went as far as to get a second part time job at Nine West in order to get her hands on some Vivienne Westwood at employee-discounted prices. Not a bad idea, if only I had the time.

Cavallier handbag, $495

It's a shame because I really do like some of the pieces that are posted up on the website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home