Sunday, August 13, 2006

headbands!

Headbands are probably my favorite accessory of the season because I hate doing my hair. A cute headband takes 2 seconds to put on and can instantly pull any look together. Aside from my basic black & tortoishell ones that I've had forever, I've purchased a few cheap trendy ones from Forever21 and H&M, and a black patent leather one from Urban Outfitters. Out of boredom I decided to look around online and see what other ones I could come up with. Here are some of my favorites:



left to right, top to bottom:
nordstrom france luxe buckle headband $45, anthropologie flight pattern $32, anthropologie filigree $32, banana republic tweed $18, urban outfitters plastic bow $16, shop intuition 60's silk $44, shop intuition ciara couture chain link $76, urban outfitters patent bow $16, anthropologie karen sue $28, wet seal $4.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home