Monday, August 21, 2006

Favorite beauty products

Sorry I've been slacking on the updates. Anywho, I thought I'd share some of my current favorite beauty products.


1. L'oreal Vive Pro Style & Body Infusing shampoo and conditioner. Everything about this product is fantastic- the hot pink bottle, the amazing scent, the shine & volumn & bounciness that it adds to my hair, the $3.50 price tag.

2. Estee Lauder Magnascope mascara, $21. The best mascara I've come by thus far. One stroke on each eye is all you need for great volumn and thickness. It stays put all day and it comes right off when I wash my face instead of leaving dark circles around my eyes which never rub off.

3. Almay Clear Complexion Makeup, about $10. FINALLY a foundation that actually matches my skin perfectly, is easy to apply and blend, and doesn't feel heavy. Also, instead of causing blemishes it helps make them go away.

4. Lancome Juicy Tubes Smoothie gloss in Copper Cabana, $12.50. A lovely bronzey, shimmery shade of gloss. Feels smooth and not sticky and is an excellent compliment to a tan. I've been using it all summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home