Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Chanel Resort 07 hair & makeup

Style.com is featuring the scoop on Chanel's hair & makeup used in their resort 07 Grand Central Station show. I love how the models' were styled with long ribbons in their hair and shimmery seafoam green shadow on the inner corners of their eyes, a fresh, fun take on the "older generation's frosty pastel eye shadow". It has inspired me to make a trip to the nearest craft/fabric store to pick out some pretty satin ballet pink, black, and cream ribbons to tie in my ponytail as well as dig out my Chanel Quadra Eye Shadow compact for that "seamist" shade that I never used but now suddenly seems so fitting. I think this is a great way to lighten up all of my dark, more sophisticated fall and winter clothing that I've been purchasing these days. If only I could get my hands on those fantastic dangly pearl earrings...



Story at http://www.style.com/beauty/backstage/082506

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home