Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back for good, I hope!

I keep forgetting about this thing. Between checking/updating myspace, facebook, livejournal, e-mail, and about a billion other things, updating my blog completely slips my mind.

Anyway, it is officially winter here and it's most depressing but luckily there is a lot to look forward to when comes to spring shopping.

Once again there is another slew of high/low designer collaborations such as Proenza Schouler for Target (3 more days!), Giles Deacon for British retalier New Look, Nanette Lepore for Keds, Lela Rose for Payless, and Anna Sui lingerie for Victoria's Secret to name a few



I'm excited for Lepore's Keds, which should hit the website anyday now. I've always had a soft spot for Lepore's pretty and feminine designs, and the spring Keds ads starring Mischa Barton feature Lepore's designs which compliment her Keds. I'm leaning toward the white sneaker-flats with the cursive writing, which I think would look great with a little black or white summer dress.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home